Monday, January 30, 2012

HOW TO MAKE EGGS


Note to self: iPods take grainy, sad images of food. Must use the boyfriend's iPhone... Or my own camera... Or the boyfriend's iPhone.

But anyway, I'm learning how to make poached eggs. Why? Because Evan loves poached eggs.

Me? I like them fried, sunny side-up, with a splash of soy sauce on top and a crusty French baguette to smoosh in the yolk and soy sauce mixture. And yes, you read that right: I like my eggs with soy sauce. I ate my poached eggs with soy sauce (and pretzel bread) tonight.

Do you know how to poach eggs? Deb's awesome tutorial helped me out massively, because Evan most definitely said, "Oh, you just drop an egg into boiling water." Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

How do you like your eggs?

2 comments:

  1. I'm an omelette fanatic. And I love quiche.

    And when I'm low on time, scrambled, and dipped in jam. Soy sauce and eggs seems like a weirder combination--thanks for making me feel okay about my favorite mix. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog..delicious!

    lovely greetings

    ReplyDelete