So here's what caught my attention this week:
- Made soup Tuesday night (the delicious recipe to come), and there's one last bowl from that batch in my fridge. Looking at my schedule next week, I should head to my Pinterest for some soup recipes that can last all week long.
- There's always dineLA, though! Fogo de Chao looks like it's in my future.
- Jo wrote about plane picnics, so there's a plane and a picnic in my future.
- Found out that kiddies like to eat colorfully.
- Which obviously led me to Danny Brooks' very grown-up foodie photog blog. Already salivating.
- Coffee Snobs. 'Nuff said.
What's new in your life?